For all Ford vehicles four years and older, we’re your one-stop shop for Ford Motorcraft Service and repairs, plus MOT and tyres. Ford Motorcraft Service offers complete high-quality care at an affordable price from your local participating Ford Dealer.
Our service promise to you is simple: no surprises or hidden extras and we will also provide you with the added reassurance of a local price match guarantee*. And because no one knows your Ford like a Ford Dealer does, you'll have the very best people looking after your car. See terms and conditions here.
Ford Motorcraft Service Promise to you:
- ✓ All work is carried out by trusted Ford-trained technicians using the latest diagnostic tools
- ✓ A local price match guarantee* on servicing and repairs
- ✓ All published prices are recommended retail prices and include parts, labour and VAT
- ✓ We’ll only use Ford quality parts fitted by specialist technicians
- ✓ Our Ford Dealer network is extensive, easy to locate and ready to help
Motorcraft prices - https://www.ford.co.uk/owner/service-and-maintenance/motorcraft
Ford Service - https://www.ford.co.uk/owner/owner-services/ford-service - includes eCHECK information
Ford Online Service Booking - http://www.ford.co.uk/OwnerServices/book-a-service
Roadside Assistance – http://www.ford.co.uk/OwnerServices/VehicleServiceandRepair/ServicePromotions/RoadsideAssistance
Remember when offering Roadside Assistance with Ford Services, if the customer does not take up the offer, you should get them to sign the job card to say they Opted out – failure to do so could mean a charge later if the customer thinks they have Roadside assistance following a service, and call the AA when you have not registered a policy!
Accessories - http://www.ford.co.uk/OwnerServices/FordAccessories
Ford Service App - http://www.fordpass.co.uk